London Becomes Hub for Industry Conferences
The major players and fresh faces of the industry, are heading for London, as the city prepares to become the European hub for online gaming during the months of December 2005 and January 2006.
The City of London will host two of the major industry conventions: ‘The Poker Summit Europe @ the Royal Garden Hotel 5th to 6th of December’, and the ‘International Casino Exhibition’ Earls Court 24-26 of January.
Throughout both conventions, industry top guns will cover the central topics and dilemmas that are features in the gambling world such as:
• The very latest Legislation, Regulation and Jurisdiction assessment
• How to deliver effective Marketing both on and off line
• Cutting edge insight into poker across multiple platforms such as TV, iTV and Mobile
• Optimizing your Customer Relationship Management systems
• Identification of emerging markets and how to exploit them
• Achieving ROI from TV Tournaments
With more than 150 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and services and over 24,000 visitors attending the two conventions, both promise to offer great insights into the world of online gambling.
Editor, Jackpot.co.uk - 2005-11-25 12:18:54